Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Should you be allowed to slay yourself to get karma back?
Yeah, its okay.
No, its not okay.
[Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Remade due to a typo

Should people be allowed to slay themselves/commit suicide at the start of rounds to "regain" karma without having to play? I guess its not a bad thing, but isn't low karma supposed to be a punishment for RDMing and stuff? I've lost karma loads of times due to killing Traitor baiters and RDMers, and even asked to be slain a few times to regain it, but it doesn't really feel like a good thing. Anyways, vote maybe?
Find

I doubt any hardcore RDMers would want to slay anyways. Don't be mean just because of a few accidents.
Find

People actually do this?
Fuck the max 2 image limit. (Imagine happy asian guy here)
Find

yea people like NotChosen should have to LIVE WITH IT!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Find

(05-28-2015, 12:10 AM)Dreadark Wrote:  yea people like NotChosen should have to LIVE WITH IT!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I do, *Cough* Excel does not *Cough*
Find

yeah i know but you were the first person i could think of who rdms for 80% of their kills.

Smile
Find

i killed 5 innos in self defence Big Grin then wanted to be slain 5 rounds to make up for karma loss
Find

I feel that it should not be allowed, because if you lose karma from shooting or killing the wrong team then the damage loss is your punishment. If you are also slain for you actions then the karma is an added punishment. By killing yourself over and over to regain karma you're not really being punished, because you would be dying however many rounds your want while still gaining xp, time played on the server, and drops. I think the only logical reasons you should ever be killed by yourself is by accident or if you were slain. I feel if this was allowed there would be too many people killing themselves to "regain karma" when they're just killing themselves alt tabbing and farming xp drops or time.
Find