Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

My Ban Appeal. Read it. Now.

And how can we be guarantied you won't ghost again.You haven't admitted to it yet its 100 obvious what you did.

It's like committing a serious crime and just saying "give me a second chance"

I say give him a chance! He seems pretty sorry

(05-24-2015, 07:13 PM)Denneh Wrote:  I say give him a chance! He seems pretty sorry

He also got banned on NTG, appeal got denied so he disrespected everyone, then came here and got banned on his first day.

I'm sorry I just don't believe it.
Find

GG ^^^^
Find

I'll say it to get it out of that way, I do commit to ghosting, I lied cause I really wanted to be unbanned, I'm sorry I lied, I just wanted to play again. I'm sorry for my actions. And stop bringing up NTG, it's not this server and it's not the same, so stop mentioning it please.
Find

(05-24-2015, 08:06 PM)Psychokonieses Wrote:  I'll say it to get it out of that way, I do commit to ghosting, I lied cause I really wanted to be unbanned, I'm sorry I lied, I just wanted to play again. I'm sorry for my actions. And stop bringing up NTG, it's not this server and it's not the same, so stop mentioning it please.

although your actions on other servers describe what kind of a person you can be.

I realize that, but on that server it's like I had no chance. People were just posting jokes in chat and having discussion that wee completely off topic. I apologize for what I did on NTG, but I got no attention an the second I did it was too late and it got upheld instantly.
Find

(05-24-2015, 08:18 PM)Psychokonieses Wrote:  I realize that, but on that server it's like I had no chance. People were just posting jokes in chat and having discussion that wee completely off topic. I apologize for what I did on NTG, but I got no attention an the second I did it was too late and it got upheld instantly.

It's because you said "I mass rdmed because I had a bad day."
Find

i know I was being stupid that day. I'm taking anger management classes :p
Find

They are going fairly well I a way that I won't explode over the Stupidest things.
Find