Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

My Ban Appeal. Read it. Now.

Imma be honest here, Idk you at all but you've posted sooo many times on your appeal and didn't even complete the format, judging by the way you talk about NTG which most of us are still a part of or are friends with people in NTG, doesn't look good.

I'm not going to vote on whether you should be unbanned or not but if you could only post when it's 100% needed so when higher ups review it they don't have to read every post made.
Find

My bad, I realize my chances of being unbanned are low, and I post a lot of replys, but I want to be unbanned as quick as possible. If Admins have to read all of this to decide the fate of my profile on the server, I have a feeling the chances are too low. I don't think I can be unbanned but of course that's not my choice. I would love to be unbanned and not screw around and just play on the server, but I already messed it up for myself. So it's all up to the admins and mods now. All I can do is wait and hope.
Find

You only have 3 hours playtime. That's all it took for you to get banned on here? If that's not a tell-tale sign(as well as LYING about it), then I don't even know.

There's no need to keep this open.

Denied. Ban Upheld.