• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Maeps unban request

Steam Name (Current): Dno did Benghazi

Steam Name (During incident): Dno did Benghazi

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:53551282

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Maplegears/

Name of staff you were banned by: Mr. Cyan Spy

Length of the ban: Started as a week, got lengthened to perma

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: Repealed, as I did nothing wrong.

Reason for ban: """""RDMing + Trolling + Metagaming with Dno and Chicken"""""

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: No.

Additional details: Dno and chicken were rdming and metagaming, but I was not. You can check the logs, I didn't rdm whilst the event was occuring. Yes, I was talking to them in-game, but I was not metagaming. As for trolling, thats just a flat out lie.

Edit: Also, I'd just like to point out that Doctor Rat was rdming a ton. Almost everytime he saw us, he would kill us without reason.
Find

I was told by trusted staff that all three of you were up to no good.(and that you may have been encouraging their behavior)

I'd like Cyan to post exactly what he saw happen, involving you. If it was a wrongful ban, it appears I may need to re-consider how much I actually trust the word of staff members.
Find

That's interesting, seeing how there were no staff online at the time. Cyan only got online to ban us, and nothing else.
Find

(05-21-2015, 04:47 AM)Maeps Wrote:  That's interesting, seeing how there were no staff online at the time. Cyan only got online to ban us, and nothing else.

I assure you, staff were present and saw what happened, even if you weren't aware they were there. Smile.
Find

(05-21-2015, 04:50 AM)Brassx Wrote:  
(05-21-2015, 04:47 AM)Maeps Wrote:  That's interesting, seeing how there were no staff online at the time. Cyan only got online to ban us, and nothing else.

I assure you, staff were present and saw what happened, even if you weren't aware they were there. Smile.

Ooooo, being sneaky now are we? When will the lies end, Brass?
Find

Alright, what I SAW while on my alt was you watch Dno RDM a T infront of you on waterworld, you had no idea it was a T, Dnos reason was "He was going to touch your booty" or something like that and all you said was he was going to get himself banned, I also heard Dno say he wanted to "stick it on your booty" not to long after which doctorRat ended up killing you both for because it is metagaming in a sense.  Before I got on my alt I was told that you were RDMing on port which is why I got on, I was told by naughtybear and a few others.  I just got the logs which shows you RDMing and DoctorRat shooting you for letting him place a remote bomb on you.  Ontop of all of this, it isn't your first ban.

(after talking to Doctor he says you ran at him while the bomb was on you as well)

as for Dno RDMing a T and you watching as well as you letting him stick a remote bomb on you (voice of you allowing it + Logs and DoctorRat confirming) I have both of those recorded as well as you saying what sound like an "ok" after Terran left and Dno saying "We can metagame now, Terrans gone"

After going through more logs I also found this. Which you had no proof he was a T, DoctorRat had reasons to kill you.
So what I SAW was you, chicken and Dno Trolling, RDMing and metagaming and for you to say you weren't is a lie. I'm not a liar and don't appreciate being called one.

All of this being said, you weren't as bad as the others but the fact you WERE involved and tried to claim innocence is low.
Find

I was witness to maeps, chicken, and dno doing the actions expressed above. Encouraging rdm'ing against Knavehearted and I and very clearing meta gaming with Chicken. Encouraged chicken to change his name to something racist and continued to joke about the entire situation.
Find

Lol, a perma for that.

Get fucking rekt.

But I need to point out 2 things because its really annoying.

1. Its "What I saw was" not "what I seen was". You did it multiple times so don't try to pull "just a typo" shit.

2. Asking someone why they killed someone when they think you are just some random obviously isn't going to get a serious response. Kinda the problem with this gestapo shit.

I mean, a lot of shit is really annoying but especially those two.
Find

(05-21-2015, 05:48 AM)doctorRat Wrote:  Encouraged chicken to change his name to something racist and continued to joke about the entire situation.

Lmao. Very clearly false, he did that entirely on his own. And yes, I did joke about it after, as it was funny. Figure that, some people like having fun whilst playing TTT.

@Cyan As for the rdm against Terran, you can ask him about it. We were joking around at that point, and I ended up shooting him.

As for the second log, you can see that im not the only one at fault here. DoctorRat was rdming as well, just because someone but a remote bomb on me doesn't mean that you can kill me. You killed the T first, the threat is gone. You killed me out of sigma, plain and simple.

As for the third log, that was rdm plain and simple. That was my fault.

As for "as for Dno RDMing a T and you watching as well as you letting him stick a remote bomb on you (voice of you allowing it + Logs and DoctorRat confirming) I have both of those recorded as well as you saying what sound like an "ok" after Terran left and Dno saying "We can metagame now, Terrans gone" " That again was Dnos doing. As for the terran part, that so vague, you're just nitpicking to get me in trouble now. If you can't take a joke, please, don't play TTT.

If you really did record, please post it publicly. I'd like to see my "trolling" you say I did.
Find

The proof of you doing it is there so why lie about it? But i don't think it needs a repeal in any way but maby a shorten to a 4-6 moth ban MABY if he gets lucky.
Find