Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Dr. Pepper

Hey guys my name is Mike and I've been on FRG for awhile I just don't play that much. Most people may recognize me from the other server because I was a mod back in 2013-14... Then I made a departure. I came over to this server is because the majority of my buds came here and I like how the weapons are actually balanced + I'm not here for the inv

I'm a Junior in High School, I rarely ever talk (No I'm not a quiet guy I just prefer not to talk when I play TTT), and I just bought a Kayak. Oh... and I'm not going to play this weekend because of the Kayak if anyone cares :'(  

Also I'm 17 if anyone wanted to know.

I really want to reconnect with you guys because I don't want to lose some friends, so Ill try to play whenever I can.
Find

Dr. Pepper was better before they changed the ingredient and it became an imitation ;_;.

Can you be "Blue Sky Vanilla Cherry Coke" now?

Also hey man! I go canoeing a lot, maybe we should talk about it, I absolutely love floating down a river with a rod and a book. (Also: Maybe consider bringing an umbrella, you can get seriously easy sun stroke out there.)
Find

Don't you live in Canada?
Find

I love kayaking. Water is pretty nasty, though. I live about an hour from the coast, so I would have plenty of opportunities as soon as I get my own kayak.
Find

hi diet coke.
Find

Lol back in 2013... I've changed.
Find

so long ago.
Find

BAE!!
Oh Hey...it's me C:

Find