Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

My Late Intro

I feel as if everyone already know most things about me, but I felt it was time I finally made one of these. First off, I do admit I have multiple problems, one being I have OCD, and I have some anger issues, but I don't get as mad as I used too, (I was a demon in Elementary School)
But besides that, I'm currently in 9th Grade in High School, I have been told by my reading teachers I have an increadible reading ability, I guess they say that considering I read at a College Level. But enough about skool. At home, I love to read my favorite book series, Warrior Cats by Erin Hunter. I used to play a lot of Minecraft til' it got old, and then I came to play GMod. Let's go back a little. My parents are divorced, and yes, they are both Women, and I was born because a donor guy donated his sperm to a hospital. I don't know his real name, all I know is that his Donor Name is F1738. One month after my parents divorced, my non-birth mom got remarried to another woman named Susen, who is not my Step-Mom, who I love to death now. Anyway, that's basically my life story up til' now, and I hope to get to know everyone here (Kinda already do but...)
Umpty Dumpty
Find

Not trashing on you or anything (honestly a kool life story for the most part) but there is really no point into going into like full life story in your intro. Welcome late to the server although I see you like all the time on the server
Find

Warrior Cats by Erin Hunter used to be my all time most favorite book series when I was in 7th or 8th grade. I really need to reread those!
Find

The more ya know, I don't really read much. We already met but hey, welcome to FRG <3.
Find

Sucks that you dont know your fathers name even
Fuck the max 2 image limit. (Imagine happy asian guy here)

You're pretty chill I like you
Find

My dad was a heroin addict who abandoned me when I was a year old with my 17-year old mother to struggle alone!

Wait, is this "Share bad dad stories" or...
Find

My dad is a redneck.
Find