Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

was my deagle's stats nerfed?

Just curious. I dropped a exalted deagle of contagion with two Traits. Last night they were all 1 in 8 chance but today they are all changed. I'm just curious is this was a bug for them to be all perfect stats or idk xd. Just confused. Can ask axe to confirm the stats. I did not get any pics and am unable to post pics as of now of the new stats
Find

"exalted deagle of contagion"
Only 1 tier has that and its legendary..

Um what How do you have that suffix on a rare gun
Find

(05-12-2015, 04:22 PM)Excel Wrote:  "exalted deagle of contagion"
Only 1 tier has that and its legendary..

Wanna bet, 300 coins says it is real
Find

i Editted my post after i saw it on ur forum profile..but i thought u could only get it on lengendary tier
Find

(05-12-2015, 04:26 PM)Excel Wrote:  i Editted my post after i saw it on ur forum profile..but i thought u could only get it on lengendary tier

No brass said it can be droped on anything, just I think this was the first to do it. But yeah I had 3 perfect chances on it. Plus perfect dmg on the contagion. But now it's all different and it makes me sad. So I'm curious. Wanna know if it was nerfed due to a big or what.
Find

Could have been the traits/suffix simply didn't randomize themselves, and were set to base value, so upon map change and/or rejoining it fixed them.
Find

(05-12-2015, 04:32 PM)Terran Wrote:  Could have been the traits/suffix simply didn't randomize themselves, and were set to base value, so upon map change and/or rejoining it fixed them.

Nah I used it a few maps at the orignal value
Find