Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Celery God's Application

I am 14 years old as of March.

Celery God™ is my current name.

I have been playing 50 hours and 21 minutes. as of a few minutes ago

One day I was browsing for TTT servers to play one day, lo and behold I found you guys. One of my best not real life decisions to date.

I have been banned for one minute once for changing my name from [Avanic] Celery God™ to Celery God™ while I was dead.

I love this community. I come here because I love not only playing on your server, but to converse with your community. There is nobody else like you guys out there (except for WoGs, but fuck those guys, amirite?). I would be honored to become a participating part of the community. I would love to help the community grow as much as I possibly can, this includes referring others and even donate.

There isn't much else to say honestly, I've poured my heart out into this application because you guys have become such a part of my life.
Find

He's a troll, he's an rdmer, he's rude, he tbaits. This guy is not member material at all.

Edit: I think I mistook him for Niceshot, Celery is a lot more mellow. He does make a lot of your mom jokes, though.
Find

(05-02-2015, 09:50 PM)Rotshout Wrote:  He's a troll, he's an rdmer, he's rude, he tbaits. This guy is not member material at all.

That is kind of alot to say without any real evidence or backing behind it, personally Celery sometimes rdms but when I've seen him on he isn't bad. However I'm going to stay neutral because I have not seen you on much because we probably play at different times.
Find

(05-02-2015, 09:50 PM)Rotshout Wrote:  He's a troll, he's an rdmer, he's rude, he tbaits. This guy is not member material at all.

I honestly don't remember many times when we were on together.
Find

Ive known celery for a bit and hes a nice fun person. He doesnt break many rules is good to friedns.
Find

Yeah, I have no problems with Celery either. He's kinda prickly it feels like, but once he warms up to you he's genuinely nice and funny. I mean, I can see room for improvement in him, but I see LOTS of room for improvement in myself and, hell, anyone else. He wouldn't hurt the community by representing it. Of course, you could bring screenshots or recorded footage to sway my opinion, but until then from what I've seen he's active and fun to play with. (Don't burn yourself out playing too much, though!) Oh also +1, forgot that part whoops.
Find

(05-03-2015, 02:10 AM)Terran Wrote:  Don't burn yourself out playing too much, though!

I play a slightly unhealthy amount. No more, no less.
Find

ehhh imma sit neutral, I've seen him get annoying and was gagged for about pfft a map or 2 (in total)
Find

+0.5 Your okay to play most of the time but, sometimes I see you rdm and be a nuisance.Will update if I see improvements or not.
Find

You're fairly active, but you can be seen as over-talkative (not that thats bad), and I've seen you micspam a bit. Try and let others talk for a bit haha, there's a point in which you need to learn to chill. +0
Find