Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Voslom?

(07-23-2015, 08:56 PM)Fuzzy "Mc-Cones" McNomNoms Wrote:  
(05-21-2015, 04:03 AM)Brassx Wrote:  I plan to have it released to some of the members here after the lobby beta is released. I took a break from it to switch all of my focus to the lobby server.

I need to integrate the forums with Voslom somehow, to prevent people from spreading the game around to people who shouldn't have it, allowing them to play.

Why not just make game keys?

I agree maybe a rare drop from crescent cases?
Find

(07-23-2015, 09:44 PM)Cobaltgeo Wrote:  
(05-21-2015, 04:03 AM)Brassx Wrote:  I plan to have it released to some of the members here after the lobby beta is released. I took a break from it to switch all of my focus to the lobby server.

I need to integrate the forums with Voslom somehow, to prevent people from spreading the game around to people who shouldn't have it, allowing them to play.

Ew, no.
Find

(07-23-2015, 09:44 PM)Cobaltgeo Wrote:  

I don't think that is what Fuzzy was trying to say.
Find

I meant keys that would require a valid steam login that was selected by brass via our forum accounts. It only works once, and after that becomes hidden somewhere in your system so that it still allows you to play volslom. Also did anyone see that new binding of isaac gmod startup screen?
Find

I was just going to make a new page only users in a certain forum group could access. This page would be used to create your Voslom account/character, thus only users that are in the group would be able to connect and play on the Voslom game server, without having to worry about any key generation systems/detection systems, and without me having to worry about the system getting cracked.
Find

And what forum group would this be? How do we get in?
Find

Prepared to throw money at the screen upon command.
Find

(07-27-2015, 12:08 AM)Terran Wrote:  Prepared to throw money at the screen upon command.

Waiting for the call.

ill actually give money to be able to play this.
Find

Four days since the last post, panic?