Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Voslom?

I dont think anybody knows this but i love hack and slashes i cant wait for the beta or alpha or complete game to come out this question might seem stupid but how much would it cost would it be free or what?
Find

I plan to have it released to some of the members here after the lobby beta is released. I took a break from it to switch all of my focus to the lobby server.

I need to integrate the forums with Voslom somehow, to prevent people from spreading the game around to people who shouldn't have it, allowing them to play.
Find

Hm. Well, I have no idea how that'd work, but you should be able to do it! Sounds pretty fun.
Find

Cant wait for voslom. I love these kind of games.

This is the only non-text documentation I could find. At this point it was called Sector X, and it looks slightly different from the current version.
Find

so, is it money? free?
Find

the necro is real....
Find

oh gg, just saw the date.
Find

(07-23-2015, 08:11 AM)Celery God™ Wrote:  

This is the only non-text documentation I could find. At this point it was called Sector X, and it looks slightly different from the current version.

That's an entirely different game m8. That's a zombie survival game I made with my cousin years and years ago.

This game is still alive(as in Voslom, not Sector X), I just took a break from it to work on GMOD for a bit. I want to release a beta sometime in the near-future, but I need to link it's account system with the forums before doing so.
Find

(05-21-2015, 04:03 AM)Brassx Wrote:  I plan to have it released to some of the members here after the lobby beta is released. I took a break from it to switch all of my focus to the lobby server.

I need to integrate the forums with Voslom somehow, to prevent people from spreading the game around to people who shouldn't have it, allowing them to play.

Why not just make game keys?
Find