Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Crosshair Customizer?

A nice thing that could be coded is a crosshair customizer.I personally hate the default crosshair and would like to be able to mimic the crosshair I have in CS:GO.
Find

cs;go is s-

oh nevermind. this isn't big but it would be kind of neat. Should be part of the Custom HUD.
Find

If I can create my own crosshair, can I make it automatically shoot when over someone's head and have it snap to their head bones? :o
Find

(04-17-2015, 06:46 AM)RadioActiveCow Wrote:  If I can create my own crosshair, can I make it automatically shoot when over someone's head and have it snap to their head bones? :o

No, that's stupid, lol.

It's an IMAGE, an image cannot do that what so ever unless you code it to be clientside and loaded when you join a server, even then it fucks up sandbox. No thank you.

Find

(04-18-2015, 09:39 PM)MatlaS Wrote:  
(04-17-2015, 06:46 AM)RadioActiveCow Wrote:  If I can create my own crosshair, can I make it automatically shoot when over someone's head and have it snap to their head bones? :o

No, that's stupid, lol.

It's an IMAGE, an image cannot do that what so ever unless you code it to be clientside and loaded when you join a server, even then it fucks up sandbox. No thank you.

I dunno but I'm fairly certain he was joking.
Find

(04-17-2015, 06:46 AM)RadioActiveCow Wrote:  head bones

If you know what he means.
Find

(04-18-2015, 10:06 PM)Dreadark Wrote:  
(04-18-2015, 09:39 PM)MatlaS Wrote:  

No, that's stupid, lol.

I dunno but I'm fairly certain he was joking.

Meh joke or not.

Find

That would make my wiener extremely hard. I've always wanted to change my crosshair on GMOD, but not able to. This would be a cool, unique feature that wouldn't hurt.
why not amirite
Find

I agree that a crosshair customizer would be cool like different shapes or colors kinda like cod and I think that gun like the SG and the famas could use a better iron sights.
Find

i like charple bump
Find