Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Patchnotes 4/16/2015

•Re-compiled the Godlike AK model, with(hopefully) fixed textures.
•Added my leveling system.
Every 5 levels you get a non-tradeable 'Gift Package'. Once you open this you will be asked to choose one of 9 'crates' on screen. These can be empty or contain various rewards. Most of them will be empty, so pick wisely!
(I have changed it to 5 levels from 10, because the chances of getting a good reward are fairly small, it's all up to RNG!)

Your playtime will be roughly converted into starting EXP once you join.

I've averaged out rounds at 5 minutes per round(300 seconds), and the average EXP gained as 12.

The formula is roughly:
Quote:TotalExp = (TotalSecondsPlayed / 300) * 12;

Unfortunately, this is only a rough estimation.. So you will have to deal with the level you are given based on your playtime.
Find

Damn cool! Thanks Brass!
Find

wouldn't it have been easier just to level by score?
Find

(04-16-2015, 07:24 PM)Fuzzy "Mc-Cones" McNomNoms Wrote:  wouldn't it have been easier just to level by score?

I have no way to retrieve the total score from players.

It uses my !time system that's stored on my databases. I have no way to retrieve gametracker score for individual players, Gametracker is stored by Username and not STEAMID.
Find

cool ill come check it out ! (still waiting on my nighthawk skin )
Love me <3
Find

Yeah, its been real cool. Glad we got an EXP system now! Thanks!
Find

well i just opened all four of mine and nothing happen there was no screen or anything just blank sooo rip ?
Love me <3
Find

Thats awsome I cant wait to get home and try my luck.
Find

I killed 3 T's and only got a measly 20EXP!

Killing T's is hard as an inno, each one should be 10exp in my humble opinion. Detectives get 10 per!
Find

(04-16-2015, 09:00 PM)Terran Wrote:  I killed 3 T's and only got a measly 20EXP!

Killing T's is hard as an inno, each one should be 10exp in my humble opinion. Detectives get 10 per!

I agree in full. Love the leveling system btw. Got 240 xp and an item crate!