Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Should I do this? ( don't care if anyone votes or not..)
Yes!
No!
[Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I'm creating a Sandbox AND TTT map

So yes, I've offered in the past to create maps and never finished, but with my experience now, I can happily say that I am ready to commit to making my first map, I will make this with HDR and all that nice graphic's shiznit; now the question is, would YOU guys like me to make a map?

Now the idea of the map is a large tower, I'll build off of that and go from there; this WILL be a Devtexture map, since we all love those. (I really do believe people like those maps, I love them, I don't know why, but their just so much fun!) Considering it's easy on me with the texturing first time, I'll try to implement as much stuff as I can to make the map, to say, more than playable. I want to make it FUN, and yes this will be a VERY large tower, the shapes will be advanced so don't be worrying about a shitty map.

My only question for you all is, should I make this for TTT or would it not be accepted, because I promise quality in this map; not some shitty one hour made map.

Find

make sure to put a bunch of furries on it
Find

(04-14-2015, 11:52 PM)Excel Wrote:  make sure to put a bunch of furries on it

I will.

Find

I just want windstaff back as a mapmaker. He was pretty good.

If you can make one better than his though, good job.
Find

(04-14-2015, 11:55 PM)Dreadark Wrote:  I just want windstaff back as a mapmaker. He was pretty good.

Heh, I can.

As an implimentation, would you like a lot of the map to be breakable? as in rails that can be shot and blown off to make it more dangerous to move in the area, due to the chance of falling?
I always kinda wanted to make breakable terrain and such.

Find

(04-14-2015, 11:55 PM)Dreadark Wrote:  I just want windstaff back as a mapmaker. He was pretty good.

you know windstaff stole some of his maps and said they were his
Find

(04-15-2015, 12:03 AM)Aresuft Wrote:  

None the less on WHATEVER Windstaff did, he's old news. I'm starting to work on the map RIGHT now.

Find

Like the eh Lobby Server.

I was joking tho I hope you know. Wind was crap at mapmaking.

(04-15-2015, 12:24 AM)Dreadark Wrote:  

Like the eh Lobby Server.

I was joking tho I hope you know. Wind was crap at mapmaking.

Yeah he really was... shit. The guy himself? Not that bad, his maps though, couldn't even make models for a damn ladder, had to use fuckin brush's.

Find

He stole more or less all of "His" maps.

Good luck on making yours! Run your stuff by Jake. If you put a bit of work into a prototype and example it off, he'll probably be pleased. Always nice to have quality maps.
Find