Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

The Great FRG Spreadsheet

Lord, this is gonna be a really shitty idea.

Today, about...an hour ago from this post, I had the absolute worst idea i've probably had in this server.
I want to create a spreadsheet, listing all the prefixes (gun prefixes, such as lightweight, heartless, divine, gory, etc etc etc), the stat spreads, animations/colors they may have, and other information that may be important.

Now, I'm not that new, but I compared to everyone else, I would 100% be considered newblood, and I do not know anything about everything, and I think i'd lose it if I had to figure out which crates drop what for god knows how long.

So I come to you all in a time of need, and request that you help me by giving me ANY INFORMATION that could help with this endevor, either by sending it here, commenting on the spreadsheet, DMing me on discord (veterath is my user), pinging me with it, I do not care.

Hell, if enough help, maybe I'll give out some rewards for the people who helped the most...? Just an idea...

The spreadsheet is here, currently in its early stages, but no matter. I would be very grateful if you helped, so...help, please.
Find