Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Unban Request

Hello guys,

I've played this server off and on for a while now, gone by one other name but mostly its just been Moor3. I'm usually pretty respectful and I'm not huge on hating any groups of people when respect is given all around. I'd say that the vast community of FRG has been pretty huge when it comes to a safe space to think and wring out stressors in life, and I've broken that for those who come here.

First of all I'm truly sorry for anyone I offended with my word that I used, I rarely ever use it and I never really think about it. It was a spur of the moment word used towards a troll that was on the lobby for way too long and I felt like they were putting people down pretty heavily while they were around. I spoke plainly to take some of the heat off of those who felt bullied or harassed by the individual. It was reactionary, idiotic, and plainly unprofessional of me to use a word like that and disrupt someone else's safe space.

Being unbanned is something that affects me but the word I used affects everyone else, I find it fair and reasonable to be banned, but I will never earn the respect of those hurt by my words, and for that I am truly sorry for my actions.

My deepest apologies - Moor3
Find

I mean to be fair bro you just kinda let it rip, I get you don't like what he was saying, it doesn't justify you saying it either. -1
Find

(01-28-2024, 03:18 AM)FeXY Wrote:  I mean to be fair bro you just kinda let it rip, I get you don't like what he was saying, it doesn't justify you saying it either. -1

That’s pretty much what I said. Not about justifying my actions but forgiving my mistakes
Find

i would just suggest taking the ban, it's only a week. it could have been less but depending on the person who saw it easily also more.
Find

(01-28-2024, 08:11 PM)DONGERWEED29266602592O3852309764 Wrote:  i would just suggest taking the ban, it's only a week. it could have been less but depending on the person who saw it easily also more.

I agree, I also just wanted to give out a formal apology to let everyone know I feel horrible for my actions.
Find

Ban will be upheld as it's only a week, but we appreciate the apology.
Find