Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Lorlock unban request

Steam Name (Current): Lorlock

Steam Name (During incident): asuna ( i think, i had 2 names at the time of the ban)

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:87036960

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/122223452113/

Name of staff you were banned by: Brassx

Length of the ban: Perm

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: Repealed (Or shortened)

Reason for ban: Lying to Brassx

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: Yes

What really happened?: For the past transgression that led to my ban, I must admit that I acted immaturely and dishonestly. I purchased gems from the store and then proceeded to lie to Brassx about not receiving the corresponding amount. This behavior was not only unethical, but it was also harmful to the community. As a result, I was rightfully banned, and looking back, I understand that my actions were similar to stealing from a convenience store. I also realize that my disrespectful behavior towards other players, such as randomly deathmatching certain individuals, only added to the negative impact I had on the community. I take full responsibility for my actions and the resulting consequences. Since my ban, I have made significant strides in improving myself as a person. I have taken a step back from gaming to focus on my mental health and seek help for any underlying issues. It has been three years, and I am now a freshman in college. I have grown considerably in maturity and perspective since my days as an immature 14-year-old, and I am genuinely remorseful for my past actions. I would like to request an opportunity to return to the community and prove that I have indeed changed for the better.

Additional details: In addition to what I've already said, I'd want to say that I sincerely regret my earlier behavior and am aware of the damaging effects it had on the community. After giving it some thought, I see that my actions were not just immature but also unethical. I'm ready to atone for my previous transgressions by abiding by the rules and contributing positively to the community. I also promise to never engage in any form of cheating or unfair gameplay(I.e. Lying for my own benefit, Lying to gain something, scamming, any action that breaks the rules or harms the community). I hope that you can consider giving me another chance to be a part of the community and show that I have truly changed for the better. Thank you for your time and consideration.

happy april fools
Find

Hate to ruin the fun but the thing about trust is that once it's broken, it tends to stay broken...
Find

nahhh
Find

(04-01-2023, 05:14 PM)ManeGunner6 Wrote:  Hate to ruin the fun but the thing about trust is that once it's broken, it tends to stay broken...
Yes I know that trust tends to stay broken, Its something that needs time to be fixed if it ever does get fixed. I am willing to do whatever it takes to try and fix the trust that I've broken. I don't really know what more to say to this as this is the first time I've been in a situation similar to this that i can remember besides a certain(server i will not name that rhymes with poat)

(04-01-2023, 05:13 PM)Danderp Wrote:  happy april fools
Everything I said in the post is not a joke.
Yeah I realize the unfortunate timing of this post, I was going to write an appeal months ago but I felt that at the time I was not fully ready to come back to gaming.
Find

chatgpt appeal
Find

You not only stole, you charged back even after I refunded all of your recent purchases, then spread lies about how I scammed you.

Charging back is a permanent ban with 0 chance of appealing. it is literally fraud.

Ban upheld.
Find