Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

yello

April Fools is coming up and you know what that means?! More mix-tapes!! This will be a community effort so submit your songs! Think of it as your mini playlist so add your favorite songs, or something you've had on repeat.
We want no more than 5 songs and obviously within community guidelines.

If Chosen, please make sure to submit the songs as follows:
  • Submit as an mp3 in google drive OR submit to me in discord if you're selected.
  • Keep the mp3 file all lowercase & avoid spaces.
  • Example -songname_author.mp3 for filename, if the author name has spaces or weird characters, leave them out or replace with underscores.

To enter just post below.

I'll randomly select a certain amount of people to add their mix-tapes with an rng generator on the 29th! Good luck!

You do not have to submit your songs right now, but we encourage you seek them out ahead of time for a promptly addition.

GrassX PLEASE IVE ASKED FOR MORE MIXTAPES FOR SO LONG RNG SELECT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE​EEEE

TJ and I deserve it
Find

OH MY GOODNESS
Find

i look forward to add my favorite audio book. golly gee its truly a riveting story. just you wait to hear what happens. Its about someone who finds the voice of insanity and how it slowly becomes their favorite guns. Through trials and tribulations, they learn the keen ways of using such a silent and mysterious weapon. Practically obtaining an understanding of the costs since it was a pass drop back in the day. The character uses its adorable little scope and its so harmless the hero never gets KOS'd for it. How it creates illusions within the antagonists minds as the weapon corrupts their thoughts, deceiving ones perception of reality. The bond between the hero and weapon is truly marvelous display of heroism in this epic tale.
Find

I really really really want this.
Find

WOOOO we love overwatch 2
Find

i cant wait to pick music, thanks
Bouncy Rounds
Find

hello i will enter
Find

1v1 me - Mad kid *rare*

Flashed - Jev *uncommon*