Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Coming Soon...

Hey FRG its LMAN coming back with my 2nd installment into the FRG community frg_tdm_castle. THIS MAP WILL COME OUT WITH THE RELEASE OF THE TDM GAMEMODE

This map features cool visuals, close, mid, long range combat, and BOOST PAD INFILTRATION!!! (THANKS PARADE FOR BOOST PADS AND CASTLE ASSETS Heart )

The map in terms of optimization lighting and visuals this is without a doubt my best work yet and its easily gonna get better this raises a new bar to my standards on map making.

To The Black Parade, BrassX, and the Community. I've learned so much about source mapping and how it works and for the past 2.5 years I've easily improved from what you taught me even with helping on fixing optimizing this map too!!! Brass your coding has stunned me and gotten me so intrested into coding with lua trying to get just as good as you because it looks like you can make anything crazy right off of your fingertips. With the guns, events, and items its flipping awesome keep it up brotha. Community you have ups and downs at times but mainly ups. You guys, YOU are cool and what help keep this cool server thriving and active. I wanna keep making maps for you guys to enjoy and if anything that is either a map error/mistake let me know at any time I will try to fix it ASAP also send me any suggestions I'm down for some because I cant always be thinking of what potentially be the next biggest project. To all of you... Thanks.
DN
Find

can I get a DN???
Find

The color for Parade's part was not it for the eyes holy shit but pog
Find