Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Something kinda like Pokemon's wonder trade

Just had an idea, lets say you have a common or like unlikely gun you dont want anymore... you type/push whatever pay 50* coins and it gets added to a pool and you receive a random gun from the pool, now said pool could contain random generated guns or.. people can pool their own guns into it... anyone else have any other ideas or suggestions?
* just a random price
Find

+11111... Needs some detail on it though.

Find

Not a bad idea but they need to be random weapons otherwise you will only get common weapons because that is what people would use to get weapons from it and i think you would need to pay like 50 coins per use
Find

(04-04-2015, 09:44 PM)MatlaS Wrote:  +11111... Needs some detail on it though.

thats why i said anyone have any suggestions etc
Find

If it was only player input for what is taken out, you'd never find anything good since there'd be a billion standards, or it wouldn't be used because 50 coins is a waste.

If it worked like an item crate, giving you a random rarity of a gun, then you'd flood the market with weapons and lower the value of every weapon less. Because, really, "50 coins" is the cheapest roll you can get for a chance at anything. That's more like NTG's rolling system.

-1, not very interesting and doesn't sound like it fits.
Find

(04-04-2015, 09:55 PM)Terran Wrote:  If it was only player input for what is taken out, you'd never find anything good since there'd be a billion standards, or it wouldn't be used because 50 coins is a waste.

If it worked like an item crate, giving you a random rarity of a gun, then you'd flood the market with weapons and lower the value of every weapon less. Because, really, "50 coins" is the cheapest roll you can get for a chance at anything. That's more like NTG's rolling system.

-1, not very interesting and doesn't sound like it fits.

well... thats why i said randomly generated guns.. >.> and the crate would be nice too
Find

"Randomly Generated" would imply the exact same thing as an item crate, unless you mean guns with a complete random assortment of stats and/or name, which has never been implemented from what I've seen, so it'd be a marginal step and a half up.
Find

(04-04-2015, 10:15 PM)Terran Wrote:  unless you mean guns with a complete random assortment of stats and/or name, which has never been implemented from what I've seen, so it'd be a marginal step and a half up.

yes that ^
Find

FRG doesn't have a system like that as far as I can tell, so it'd be a completely new mechanic that isn't exactly needed.
Find

Or it could be full of new items that you can only get from that
Find