Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

missing gun

i logged on about 10 minutes ago and i noticed i was missing my infectious pistol of contagion. i do not have any pictures of it in my inventory. but you can ask around. multiple people knew i had it. i checked my trash and the market play it is not in either of them. i do not know where it is but i know i did not trade it
Find

Yea i missing my m16 so idk what it is.
EDIT: it was also a infectios m16 of corrosion
Find

I can vouch for him. He got it a while back, although it was contagion, not corrosion.
Find

(04-03-2015, 08:16 PM)Cryptic Phantom Wrote:  I can vouch for him. He got it a while back, although it was contagion, not corrosion.
yeah sorry that's what i meant, fixing now
Find

Where did you get it from?

A lot of infectious items may have disappeared because I accidentally overwrote the Tier.

I will return these items, just let me know when/where/how you acquired them. If you got them from a trade, or have traded them to someone before(even if they traded it back), let me know, because I can retrieve the item from there.
Find

i traded it, i believe it was baggins i am not 100% sure, and it was probably 3 weeks to a month ago i would say it was a while.
Find

Yeah, he gave me a Heroic rifle for it. If Kili's missing one as well he gave me a Heroic Galil for it.
Find

Well i traded it to jake a little while befor this happened and then he tradded it back and after that i got off and came back and saw that it was gone and now we are here so i did trade it to jake and got it back. but i droped it from a cressant crate while the server was crashing back then.
Find

Thanks. I'll return them soon. Sorry for that.
Find

No problem brass just thank you for caring
Find