Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Nacholistic - Ban Appeal

Steam Name (Current):

Steam Name (During incident): Nacholistic

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:53454026

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198067173780

Name of staff you were banned by: Jake10 (can't remember)

Length of the ban: N/A

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: I would prefer for it to be repealed, but would understand it just being shortened

Reason for ban: RDM? (again, can't remember)

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: If it was RDM, then yes I remember RDMing 420PoonSlay a lot cause he was being a dick to me in general

Additional details: Erm, I know a lot of you guys don't exactly like me, but I recently found out I might have asperger's syndrome (for those of you who don't know it is a disorder that affects ones ability to understand social queues and other things that have to do with interacting with people), but I have been able to kinda fix that by just ignoring people that try to mess with me, CSGO has kinda helped me with that. Yes I know I have already appealed, but that was 2 months ago. Thank you for reading, have a wonderful day, and hopefully I can have a renewal! Big Grin

-1 no thanks.
Find

(04-01-2015, 06:34 PM)Dreadark Wrote:  -1 no thanks.
Find

I've never played with you before but from what I've read -1. Not understanding social queues is not an excuse for being rude or angry
Genesis Does What NintenDon't

I'm sarcastic a lot, take what I say with a grain of salt.
Find

(04-01-2015, 06:35 PM)Terran Wrote:  
(04-01-2015, 06:34 PM)Dreadark Wrote:  -1 no thanks.
Find

April fools?

Guys, it's not my fault, it's society's. My parents gave me Aspergers and now I have an excuse.

(04-01-2015, 07:19 PM)Brassx Wrote:  April fools?

nice april fools guis!!1111

(EDIT) Also I have Asperger syndrome too and I can still get along with people really well? You just don't know how to control it properly lmfao
Find

Yea um I dont think you will be back on this server any time soon.
Find

(04-01-2015, 08:33 PM)RadioActiveCow Wrote:  
(04-01-2015, 07:19 PM)Brassx Wrote:  April fools?

nice april fools guis!!1111

(EDIT) Also I have Asperger syndrome too and I can still get along with people really well? You just don't know how to control it properly lmfao

It's all about that Zoloft, huh?
Find