Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

On the previous topic of upgrading T/D items

Knife is pretty pointless now, I can definitely agree on that. Wouldn't hurt to make it one-hit. I mean, AWPs are basically long-ranged knives with arguably less risk.

I can agree with most of those that you mentioned, but I think teleporter still sucks. Its useful, but its incredibly slow and the actual teleport takes a few seconds, where you can be slotted ridiculously. Changing the grapple hook to be a scorpion spear would be pretty neat. Also, I feel like Detectives should get Blink.

I like the bear trap change, but what about it doing a % of your health, instead of static? It does about 40 damage, right? I'd rather it do maybe 40%. So, if someone has 100 life, it'd do 40. Or, if they had 56, it'd do like 22 or whatever 40% of that is. I love using them, but I think its kinda dumb for them to be able to KILL people. It should totally still do damage, just less if someone has less health?

The boss transformations could be interesting I guess. I'd have to see how it works though.
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: On the previous topic of upgrading T/D items - Terran - 07-18-2018, 02:27 AM