Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Desperado/ Felriff - Ban Appeal

Comparing this to something like a mass RDM ban is stupid. What this guy did goes much further beyond. I'm currently not willing to give him a second chance, I'm just not convinced.

Just reading his replies he comes off as a very ignorant, and fake person. That's just my opinion though, but it's one I feel is very much true, I've been doing this for a long time and have dealt with more fake people than I can count. Claiming he was banned for harassment alone is also inaccurate.

It's been just over a year since his last appeal, and I'll just straight up say: I don't buy any of your replies. What I feel like you are doing is sucking up, trying to make it seem like you've changed. You haven't. Not many people do complete 180's in as little of a time as a year, and you yourself stating 'I'm not toxic anymore' says nothing.

Getting unbanned is an uphill battle, and bans dished out by me personally aren't ones easily lifted. I'm actually a bit disappointed in some of you guys so quick to try and overrule my decision to perma ban someone.

Mid-reply I decided to check up on his story.. Well..

Yeah no thanks. I wish you well in where ever you go, but it won't be here.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Desperado/ Felriff - Ban Appeal - Kuro - 07-06-2018, 12:53 PM
RE: Desperado/ Felriff - Ban Appeal - Kuro - 07-06-2018, 08:32 PM
RE: Desperado/ Felriff - Ban Appeal - Axe - 07-06-2018, 10:55 PM
RE: Desperado/ Felriff - Ban Appeal - Kuro - 07-07-2018, 12:46 AM
RE: Desperado/ Felriff - Ban Appeal - Kuro - 07-07-2018, 01:18 AM
RE: Desperado/ Felriff - Ban Appeal - Kuro - 07-07-2018, 01:50 AM
RE: Desperado/ Felriff - Ban Appeal - Hala - 07-07-2018, 07:11 AM
RE: Desperado/ Felriff - Ban Appeal - Brassx - 07-08-2018, 02:06 AM