The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Future Halloween Suggestion

So, every Halloween in NTG they would do a cool event, where they take the map cs_Deadhouse and have a long event with it

There would be 4 rounds, with 3 different bosses at the end of each, at the end all players get unique and special rewards only from this event, then vote for a new map to go back to ttt. There was also 1 round where there are 3 pillars, and 3 groups of players would go and protect them from incoming zombies.

This was really cool back then, and I would love something like this in FRG..... But not as a lobby event.

My suggestion to make it better in FRG

To start the event, a manager can manually start the event, or on mapvote, there is a chance that a map has like "Undead Event" or something under it instead of Lucky round (this is obviously the new way).

This event can only be played on some maps, and the pillar round (or whatever Brass wants to do if he like this suggestion) would be place manually, and to start each round, you find a skull on the map. This may take a little but I think this would actually be really cool for more than one map
Example maps:
Deadhouse
Kakarikovillage
Inferno
Lazertag
militia
Leviathan
biocube
cipher

Maybe on some maps, you could have Tobias skypaint addon where you can have gloomy weather for the event.

Also, maybe someone can use a ticket in ttt, and at mapvote, a guarantee undead event map will pop up.
Find

Messages In This Thread
Future Halloween Suggestion - Black Parade is DEAD - 06-06-2018, 09:46 PM
RE: Future Halloween Suggestion - Vhoxel - 06-06-2018, 11:41 PM
RE: Future Halloween Suggestion - Dreadark - 06-07-2018, 01:43 AM
RE: Future Halloween Suggestion - Kuro - 06-07-2018, 05:37 AM
RE: Future Halloween Suggestion - Nytemart - 06-07-2018, 03:12 PM