The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Unban Request [BiggieCheese]

Steam Name (Current): BiggieCheese

Steam Name (During incident): I think it was Mr_Cheese? I cant remember lol

Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:137008212

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198234282152/

Name of staff you were banned by: I spent almost 5 minutes of scrolling down the ban list, It was Unpoke lol

Length of the ban: Permanent

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: Either one would be amazing, but preferably repealed

Reason for ban: Rude, and obnoxious behavior

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: Yes, I did

What really happened?: Well, I would like to start out with, im very much sorry. But this is how it goes, I was on the FRG community, killing, and traiting, and discovering, until I die. When I die, the monster inside of me is let loose with my health problem named ADHD. I get extremely angry over the most "STUPIDEST" things possible. I literally regret everything I did with everything inside me. Alls I can say is that im soooooo sorry about everything that has occured in the past. I would like to say I have matured and am 14 now, but that does not matter, as I still do have ADHD. But in the end, 3 chances do not exist, and I dont think this appeal may happen, but even if it doesent. Im just gonna sayn that im very, very sorry. I just loved this game as a kid soooo much, as I still am a kid with a life ahead of me. I just dont wanna appeal in a later time, because the servers seem to be shrinking. I would like to announce that I would love to be part of the community again as a player like everyone else. (Sincerely BiggieCheese~)

Additional details: I appologize for my behavior.
Find

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request [BiggieCheese] - BiggieCheese [Moat.gg] - 05-30-2018, 12:32 AM
RE: Unban Request [BiggieCheese] - Eclipse - 05-30-2018, 01:11 AM
RE: Unban Request [BiggieCheese] - Unpoke - 05-30-2018, 01:33 AM