The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

KOS binds and my problems with them

So, it is very obvious that using a KOS bind gives you an enormous advantage than say KOSing using your mic or typing it out in chat manually.

I've always felt that KOS binds are kind of a bullshit mechanic even in vanilla TTT, and thats mostly because you can look at someone for less than .1 of a second and then be able to KOS up to 3 seconds later. Yeah, I get that "anyone can do it so it isnt really an advantage to have one" arguement to this, but still, when having a bind in game gives you more of an advantage than having a mic I feel like its not really fair. Not to mention stuff put in text chat is there for the entire round, compared to calling people out in voice chat which people usually end up forgetting about 30 seconds later.

So what I suggest is simply changing KOS binds so you have to be looking directly at the person to call them out. Simple as that, they would still be very useful but at the same time wouldn't be a huge advantage over people using mics/text chat.

Messages In This Thread
KOS binds and my problems with them - tobiasxz-sanpamf - 05-26-2018, 10:25 PM