Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Is there going to be anything after level 25

I don't think there's much that can be done about levels and I doubt their relevancy in the future

The concept of levels mattering went out the window rather quickly when worm queen could give a days worth of EXP in a single 2-3 minute fight which you can now repeat every 6 hours (or 4 1/2 hours with VIP)

My ironman account is nearing level 100 in 230 hours and I've only played events on it for the most part.

At the moment there isn't even a reward for reaching level 200 after Tobias got it however long ago I really doubt there will be any new events/quests/areas that require levels anymore.
Castle came out without any level requirement, but was technically limited to people who can host being level 25 due to worm queen key
The only "requirement" for bloodwynd is technically 5 to even join the lobby but I've invited a level 1 who freshly joined into a party and quickly started it before he was kicked

Excel suggested a "level 100" room but it will likely never be added

At this point level is just what determines how much coins you get out of a sealed djinn/ gift package.
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is there going to be anything after level 25 - Kuro - 05-19-2018, 12:52 PM