Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Ranting about how I screwed myself over.

Why is this a thread?

You came on the lobby this morning and instantly asked me if I was selling a serenity or a zafkiel. I told you I was selling a serenity with double shoot but I was saving it for a few months until it went up in price to around 20k, to which you immediately replied "ill do 20k right now"

So we made the trade, simple as that. Right afterwards I bought 80 hellfire crates with the 20k, and 10 seconds later he duels me. We get into the duel and he instantly starts spamming me from across the arena, to which I replied with by one tapping him with an enigma. Once we got out of the duel, he instantly trades me, puts the serenity back in, and says "you can have this back". I replied with "lolno" and declined the trade to which you started going off about the economy being broken because of this and how its unfair that you didn't get to check the weapon out before doing the trade.

Take this as a learning experience, if you are trying to buy a gun that you have never used, you should either ask for a temp trade or try to find one in game and pick it up.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ranting about how I screwed myself over. - tobiasxz - 05-12-2018, 02:25 PM