The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Community godlike opinions codex.

Something that's really grinding my gears is how opinions on godlike prices and the performance of godlikes varies hardcore. Thus, I want to ask the community a few questions in order to gain some knowledge about what I should be buying and paying for.

What godlikes are considered "good"? I've been wanting a Thrakos for a while but I'm constantly told Tartarus is better. I already have a Tartarus but I personally don't like how it shoots. (And the passive keeps hitting me more 9/10 times.)

What is an actually reasonable price for said godlikes? Every. Single. Time. I ask for a price or ask about a price I'm told "Oh no don't buy them at that price it's a scam" but NOBODY wants to negotiate or actually sell them for the prices that are said to be reasonable.

Who has the godlikes that are mentioned to be "good" and would be willing to sell them for the described price? This information is only somewhat helpful if I cannot apply it.

Thank you for your time and answers.
Find

Messages In This Thread
Community godlike opinions codex. - Lord of Darkness - 05-09-2018, 11:59 PM