Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Logic rule discussion when?

(03-17-2018, 12:48 PM)Anthony Wrote:  I kill people off logic most rounds I play. I'm not going to play the game stupid, yesterday a T shot an awp I marked everyone around me as friendly because it was impossible for them to have shot the AWP. It was down to TJ or some other kid. I told them to fight it out, but I couldn't get them to fight it out because they said what I was doing was based on logic. That is actually pure horseshit I can't understand how what I was doing was wrong. I could understand them not fighting if they didn't trust me, but they didn't do it because it was too logical... are u fucking me. Also I got in a fight with some kid because he shot on top of titanic and there was no way to get down unless he teleported. I just waited for him to peak again and looked at the only way to possibly get up to make sure no one else got up. Once he peaked his head I kosd him and then the kid got pissed I did that <kos off location, but completely fucking reasonable. I never slayed people for this when I was staff just saying, but every time I get on I hear annoying kids complaining about any logic I use to kill them.

-Honestly I don't even feel like either of these situations required that much thinking at all, but people still bitched about me doing it.

Yeah back when I actually used to play (before I developed at all), things like that would happen all the time, and if it happened to me, I'd just accept that I was caught. TTT has devolved into "sit around and do nothing until a T literally attacks you point blank", because people don't like to accept when they are caught if they feel they are 'being sneaky'.

Last time I played, I was surprised at how easy TTT has become, and how I could just get away with the most blatantly T stuff.. I literally killed someone, and not even 1 second later, a person comes around the corner as I'm fleeing the scene. I thought I was dead, but nope, they just said "Brass.. Go ID that body". Seriously, I was busted and prepared to die (because like I said, when I used to play TTT A LOT, I would've died in this scenario every time). This is a good rule to start at. We can't just change all of the logical 'rules' all at once, we should ease into it, like we have been.
Find

Messages In This Thread
Logic rule discussion when? - TJ1524 - 03-17-2018, 01:41 AM
RE: Logic rule discussion when? - Moz - 03-17-2018, 02:05 AM
RE: Logic rule discussion when? - Brassx - 03-17-2018, 02:39 AM
RE: Logic rule discussion when? - Kheyre - 03-17-2018, 03:58 AM
RE: Logic rule discussion when? - Anthony - 03-17-2018, 12:48 PM
RE: Logic rule discussion when? - Brassx - 03-17-2018, 01:39 PM
RE: Logic rule discussion when? - TJ1524 - 03-17-2018, 04:37 PM
RE: Logic rule discussion when? - tobiasxz - 03-17-2018, 02:09 PM
RE: Logic rule discussion when? - Brassx - 03-17-2018, 02:18 PM
RE: Logic rule discussion when? - Eclipse - 03-17-2018, 03:58 PM