The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Your Thoughts?
I really Like the idea and would love to see it added
The concept sounds cool, but maybe slightly change something
[NOTE] If you select this, please explain why [/NOTE] No, I do like this
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Nightingale Pledge

Bug 
Nightingale Pledge
Slot: Orb
Unique Ability: When held out, all surrounding players in a radius (similar to the Christmas orb) are granted immunity to death from DoT, and for every "tick" where they would've died without the support, the damage from those "ticks" is transferred to the player with the Pledge.
Lore/Description text:
I solemnly pledge myself before God and in the presence of this assembly to pass my life in purity and to practise my profession faithfully.
I shall abstain from whatever is deleterious and mischievous, and shall not take or knowingly administer any harmful drug.
I shall do all in my power to maintain and elevate the standard of my profession and will hold in confidence all personal matters committed to my keeping and all family affairs coming to my knowledge in the practice of my calling.
I shall be loyal to my work and devoted towards the welfare of those committed to my care.

Backstory behind the name: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nightingale_Pledge
Umpty Dumpty

Messages In This Thread
Nightingale Pledge - Bezerker - 01-14-2018, 04:42 PM
RE: Nightingale Pledge - Fancy Humbug Typh - 01-14-2018, 04:52 PM
RE: Nightingale Pledge - Unpoke - 01-14-2018, 04:55 PM
RE: Nightingale Pledge - TJ1524 - 01-14-2018, 05:16 PM
RE: Nightingale Pledge - PapaRussia - 01-14-2018, 06:16 PM
RE: Nightingale Pledge - Nivendo - 01-15-2018, 07:03 AM