The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Ban the Unbanned Banana's Member app

Steam Name(Current): Ban the Unbanned Banana

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 177 hours

Where did you hear about this server?: Well it all happened at lunch about 2 years ago *dramatic flash back* I heard nivendo talking about terrorist and I thought I was gonna have to call the cops cause he was kind of edgy and into some weird stuff even had a beard so high sus on him but anyways he was like aye Ban you wanna kill some terrorist for I second I though he was recruiting me into the army but nah he invited me somewhere much worst and ever since then I've developed 6 brain tumors from all of the trade request I get so what I am trying to say is I fit in with this community that will spread cancer as far as the eye can see cause everyone is all ok at the end of the day.

Have you ever been banned and why?: Nope you can't ban the ban...

Why do you want to join?: Cause I think this community could use the Banana in it because I am a well know master of the Bone Crates... Annnd I enjoy the entertainment the server brings me.

Referred by:Nivendo

Additional Details: I like anime Tiddies and dropping godlikes...

P.S the where did you hear about this server is based on a true story.

Messages In This Thread
Ban the Unbanned Banana's Member app - Ora-50.cal - 12-07-2017, 08:47 PM