Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

QQuango/CantTouchThis' ban appeal

I have never seen him bhop but I have had my suspicions due to the aimsnap that occurs every time he was to headshot anyone. (As he said it seems like he was pulling away or was using a script to smooth the snap so it wasnt instant.)
I like many others could shoot him at odd angles and suddenly recieve a headshot with little to no time to aim (while me/others are still shooting at him, i understand every couple times you can outshoot someone, but not nearly EVERY SINGLE time with almost a 0% failure rate.

It just seems fishy to coincidentally have a VAC ban and get accused of hacking, you dont just casually get a VAC ban.

Also sitting there responding to every single statement ever posted here isnt helping your case. I understand you want to either lie to us or prove your innocence to get unbanned but this is for the community/staff to discuss the reason you were banned and if you should be allowed back.

Edit: my intuition on who is hacking or not comes from 9000+ hours on gmod with plenty of that coming from being staff on TTT servers years ago. You see enough hackers you start to learn the tell tale signs. So your "its cause im 2gud" logic doesnt apply here.

Example of Bhop script:

Not to mention not every aimbot script fires for you, so it gives him the natural freedom of when he fires. IMO keep him banned scriptly for the blatent bhop script.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: QQuango/CantTouchThis' ban appeal - Bathory - 11-03-2017, 06:10 PM