The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Cobalt forms ban appeal

Steam Name (Current):Cobaltgeo

Steam Name (During incident):Cobaltgeo

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:56558580

Steam Profile Link:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198073382889/

Name of staff you were banned by:Grassx

Length of the banTongueermanent

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?:Repealed i've been waiting long enough

Reason for ban:Being an edgy toxic idiot ... and also Ban Evasion for all of the Appeals i've made

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?:Yes

What really happened?:So as usual i was a fucking idiot and got depressed because no one wanted to do event with me as always so of course like always when im in a depressive rut i do stupid stuff and that stupid stuff was leaving and of course the next day retarded me had a bright idea (not really it was pretty fucking stupid)And decided to make an alt account which was pretty obvious because 1:Its pretty obvious it was me and 2:The profile pic was literally made in ms paint and then i pretended that i killed myself and i think there was something about the mexican cartel (Honestly its really foggy the more distant it becomes) and it was just abunch of stupid shit i think even at one point i started to fight myself and it was the most edgiest toxic cringiest stupid thing ever and i honestly feel so fucking bad about it i know i made alot of people here hate me for quite a bit and honestly i fucked up

Additional details:I have matured alot and im not the same toxic person i was a year ago im much more calm now and i don't scream as much and i haven't done something stupid in a while excluding my youtube channel

So please take this ban appeal seriously ~Sincerely Cobaltgeo
Find

Messages In This Thread
Cobalt forms ban appeal - Sgt. Crazy Earl - 10-02-2017, 02:32 AM
RE: Cobalt forms ban appeal - Unpoke - 10-02-2017, 04:58 PM
RE: Cobalt forms ban appeal - Kuro - 10-03-2017, 02:07 AM
RE: Cobalt forms ban appeal - Brassx - 10-03-2017, 03:17 AM
RE: Cobalt forms ban appeal - tobiasxz - 10-03-2017, 03:22 AM
RE: Cobalt forms ban appeal - Unpoke - 11-13-2017, 03:06 AM