Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Daniel/McNuggie's 1yr Ban Appeal

I generally refrain from this section when it comes to posting as I really don't find a need with other input already given. However as this has been long standing and I have had much time to ponder my feelings on this here we go; I am all for giving people another chance and letting the past be the past but this is a very unique situation. This was not one offense but a long string of events and a series of toxicity and just down right spiteful behavior that snowballed into further drama that lasted imo long after you were gone. In what I will call the "good nuggie days", I really enjoyed playing with you and personally felt you were one of a handful of people in the TTT environment I enjoyed outside the server as well seeing you as more than just some random internet friend. In light of this the drama and issues that unfolded from your last several months in the community left a scar that may have mended for you but will never fully heal for the community imo and will just drudge up past feelings that are better left in the past. I wish you well in life and have no ill will towards you but I do not think any good is going to come from a return to the server. Perhaps I will be proven wrong but this is my look on the matter.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Daniel/McNuggie's 1yr Ban Appeal - Axe - 08-12-2017, 05:12 PM
RE: Daniel/McNuggie's 1yr Ban Appeal - Awesome Skinsgambling.com - 11-11-2017, 07:47 PM