Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Daniel/McNuggie's 1yr Ban Appeal

yeah there's no reason to bring up other people's bans or compare them. my situation isn't comparable to anyone else's on frg. but Terran is right about me just wanting to play and enjoy myself. I've not enjoyed gaming quite as much after I got banned here and I really miss the enjoyment I got out of this server. I've made this promise to you guys I don't know how many times, but I care so much about getting a chance i promise I'd never do anything to fuck that up. I really want the community to see that it would not hurt to give me a shot... it's so easy to get rid of me for good if I do anything you guys don't like, and I'd never be seen again.

I know you guys are worried that I could sort of just put on a mask and hide my true personality or whatnot, but really would I be trying this hard to get a chance at returning if there was any sliver of chance that I'd do a repeat of what I did? The amount of shame I feel for it is incomparable due the personal bonds I broke and I'd rather die than let myself do something like that again, and I really want to show you all how serious I am. I've been also circling the question "what good would it be to unbanned you" around in my head; and the only real answer I can come up with is that I would be able to outweigh the negative. I'll continue to work on fixing any rough edges, but at the same time I'm really going to try to contribute to the community via suggestions and things of the sort. I want to make sure that it'd be a good thing for you guys, not just myself because I know that it is more than just about myself. I just personally feel there wouldn't be much regrets in giving me a chancE

It's really hard to show you my sincerity over text, I really wish I could through actions.
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Daniel/McNuggie's 1yr Ban Appeal - Axe - 08-12-2017, 05:12 PM
RE: Daniel/McNuggie's 1yr Ban Appeal - Daniel Ban Appeal - 10-01-2017, 04:10 PM