Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Daniel/McNuggie's 1yr Ban Appeal

(10-01-2017, 06:19 AM)Terran Wrote:  If that horrible, mean-spirited Tobias lad got unbanned, McNuggie should be too. We all do dumb things, right? Even me! Even me. Sometimes. Well, not *actually* dumb, I'm really smart, but yeah. FRG is a fun server on a fun game, hosting a fun game-mode; - There's no harm in letting Nuggie just enjoy himself as a player. What's the worst he's going to do, blither at someone? He's always been pretty good to people from my perspective, and I've always enjoyed playing with him. Time has passed and its just a server on a dying game, let him enjoy it while its around guys.

I'm sorry, but what does me getting unbanned have to do with anything here?

I was banned due to a issue between Brassx and I, which had nothing to do with my behavior in the slightest. McNuggie was banned due to his toxic behavior on the forums, toward other players on the server, and toward both Brassx and Grassx. My ban was nothing even remotely close to that.

I was unbanned because the issue I had with Brassx was resolved, not because I made a ban appeal or anything.

Comparing my unban to nuggie's is like comparing apples to oranges, yeah they're both spherical, but that's as far as it goes.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Daniel/McNuggie's 1yr Ban Appeal - Axe - 08-12-2017, 05:12 PM
RE: Daniel/McNuggie's 1yr Ban Appeal - tobiasxz - 10-01-2017, 03:24 PM