Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Daniel/McNuggie's 1yr Ban Appeal

(08-12-2017, 03:09 PM)EmperorWhale Wrote:  However much you might have changed, sometimes you just don't get second chances with people. Mistakes were made and there isn't always a way back. Personally I don't have an issue with you but others do and I don't think those that have a problem are going to change their mind ever. Honestly you should just move on

Let's be honest tho here Mr. Whale when you say "others do" as in they will always have a problem with him. In the past, and probably still now, people have developed these things called immature grudges and can't for the life of them, let go and just ignore the other person. They gotta talk shit, be a big man.

Taking that into consideration. A lot of drama will come from him coming back, and that's up to the staff to be able to deal with it once it gets out of hand. Nuggie says he can handle it, but come on. Some of these kids on here are vicious and obnoxious. (no offense guys, I'm just being truthful) So, keeping that in mind, it's not just a "Oh, I'll just deal with them alone" kind of thing. It spreads toxicity on the server and then OTHERS will get in trouble / banned because of their grudges.

Nuggie, you're being a bit selfish here. Yes, you can probably handle a fair amount of the insults and shit talking. But it WILL wear you down and you will either a) quit or b) go to a staff member. Then OTHERS on the server have to hear the insults, which will lead to a big argument if people stand up for you. Then MORE grudges will become of it because of the immaturity.

So, think to yourself. Is getting unbanned good for you, or good for the server? (cus les be honest, if you PM ppl about ur issues they just slap u ya know)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Daniel/McNuggie's 1yr Ban Appeal - Mary - 08-12-2017, 03:17 PM
RE: Daniel/McNuggie's 1yr Ban Appeal - Axe - 08-12-2017, 05:12 PM