The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Kevin's Membership Application

Steam Name(Current): Kevin

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 50 hours, no idea how long in lobby as it does not track that.

Where did you hear about this server?: I just joined off of the list of servers, and it was extremely interesting so I decided to stay, and it's been a lot of fun so far so I decided to stay and keep playing.

Have you ever been banned and why?: I have been banned once before, although the only reason why I was banned was because I changed my name during the middle of the round, however I was dead and people knew I was dead. I changed my name as a joke to something that didn't even ghost, and Kcat was on at the time, so they most likely know about this. Other than this one ban I have never been banned by a staff member, and I hope to keep it this way as I have no intent of breaking any rules.

Why do you want to join?: Because I have had a lot of fun on the server since the day I joined, I have met some people in the community and I like a lot of the people here. I usually am friendly, although I admit that a few people do make me somewhat angry on the server. I try to have fun with everyone, and I hope that anyone who I dislike can become a friend of mine at some point. I also like to joke around a lot of the time, but I do not try to break rules, if I ever do end up breaking one, it is not on purpose. I never RDM and I could take being a Member of the community responsibly, understanding that Members are supposed to be role-models for the server. I also try to help out people as much as I can, informing them about things they do not know as knew members of the community, I feel for all of these reasons I am capable of holding the rank of Member within the community.
Find

Messages In This Thread
Kevin's Membership Application - [NFG] Kevin - 07-12-2017, 12:12 AM
RE: Kevin's Membership Application - wind - 07-12-2017, 12:37 AM
RE: Kevin's Membership Application - Kcat - 07-12-2017, 12:56 AM
Kevin's Membership Application - Brassx - 08-11-2017, 07:19 PM