The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

New players (rules and instructoins)

Heart 
So today i was playing TTT on server #1 and new players were joining and higher levels were going off doing their own thing. While i was playing, the new people didn't understand what to do or what they couldn't do... leading to RDM and RDM due to turning off lights after numeroulsy pasting rule #19 in the chat. I think that new players should have a popup of rules and instructions. Yeah we have F1 and !rules, but that doesn't include any other things like pressing i to open inventory and pressing F3 to access the coinshop... ect. A lot of the people who have been playing for a long time don't under stand some of the rules either... For example(captain stag had RDMed repeatedly for turning off lights due to it be annoying to him) We can't really blame them for not knowing the rules unless we accually force them to read over them all and let them know how to veiw them.

Just take it into consideration for now... Much Love, Steel Beams
Find

Messages In This Thread
New players (rules and instructoins) - Steel Beams - 06-09-2017, 10:48 PM