The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Lobby Addition: Target Practice

Having a target practice area or areas in the lobby would be awesome. Here's my idea:

-It would be a small room (about the size of the rollermine arena) with different elevations and types of cover for targets.

-There would be multiple types of targets that you can adjust from a menu (will mention later in thread)

-It would show DPS, Damage of the last shot fired, how many bullets you hit out of how many you fired, and time it took to destroy all the targets.

-Having preset targets with hp that move around and such, and maybe have a leaderboard with top 3 scores for each preset. (For this, I think having preset guns would be a lot more fair)

-Allow you to pick up any -discovered- item on the server to test it out for yourself, whether you own it or not. ~ Probably located by the menu, or have it as a menu of its own.

-Menu idea ~ Have it located in 4 equidistant places throughout the arena for easy access ~ Allows you to adjust target movement, speed, behavior, health, armor, if they shoot at you or not (doesn't kill, just lets you know you _would_ have died if the bullets were real), size of target, how many spawn before stopping (can either be a limit or neverending until you tell it to stop), a reset to default button, and if they can teleport with a cooldown or not.

-Unlimited ammo or ammo refill boxes/crates near menus or placed randomly through map.

I think having maybe 3 of these arenas, with a timelimit so that people don't go afk in them (maybe 30 minutes, with a 15 second cooldown before reentering) would make this really fun. Kind of like starting rollermind, maybe have a room where you stand in it for x amount of time and anyone else who comes in the room will go to the area with you, and you can screw around together. ^.^

Lots more can be added to this idea, this is just what I came up with. This is my intent with this idea: Something new to add to the lobby, help increase ability with guns, finding which gun you have is the best dps wise (with and without traits/suffixes), and something to help teach newer people about all the fancy godlikes and other guns.
Find

Messages In This Thread
Lobby Addition: Target Practice - Razzation - 06-02-2017, 10:39 AM
RE: Lobby Addition: Target Practice - Kuro - 06-02-2017, 11:26 AM