Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

T.w² | 2koreds - Membership Application

In response to his address* to staff not handling reports in a "timely manner":

Staff (and +Members) are a voluntary responsibility that people of the community that have a solid understanding of how the game is played is voted into by others in the community. Obviously none of us are perfect, and believe it or not, sometimes we actually get warped into the game and forget about the responsibilities we have for short periods of time because we're involved with something else.
I didn't witness any of the Zott drama (although several people had told me you were shit talking him), but I did personally witness you shit-talking general staff members as well as Discord which is unfair. You have to understand that everyone is bias towards their own situation to a certain level, and you seem to be a little more bias than most others.

First off, it doesn't matter all that much if a report isn't done immediately, they stick around for an entire map. From what I've heard, Discord usually does very well with making sure all reports are handled at one point or another, so just relax, it's a game and he wants to play it too.

Secondly, not every report requires a slay. You seem to have a mindset that if you're wronged, someone has to be in trouble, but that's not the case. Of course every staff/+mem are different in this way, but I feel that if something was a genuine accident or there was some sort of confusion, it should be dropped. Again, you're bias to your own situation, so I can see why you're passionate about everyone being slain or banned or whatever, but you need to step back and look at the bigger picture, and understand whoever's doing the report can't see a play-by-play of exactly what happened.

Thirdly, you've been known to take things a little too personal. I've heard you complain about things, most of which are things that involve you, but I promise nobody's out to get you.

It's just a game with voluntary staff positions, you need to relax and not get your panties in a twist whenever something doesn't go your way - not many other people complain, and if there's a serious problem with a +mem or above, talk to an admin or message Brass. There's no need to start shit in the server or on the forums.

*address - extreme salt & pissy fits

- That Thrakos Noob

Messages In This Thread
RE: T.w² | 2koreds - Membership Application - Unpoke - 05-31-2017, 04:12 PM