Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

T.w² | 2koreds - Membership Application

(05-28-2017, 05:31 PM)T.w² | 2koreds Wrote:  
(05-28-2017, 02:17 PM)Beebee1303 Wrote:  50 Hours in one week and looking for membership, feels a bit rushed don't you think? Don't get me wrong, from what I remember you're cool and seem to have fun. But one week gives very little time to get to know you. Cus to me and other folks who play once an hour or over the weekend, it would seems you came out of the blue and now asking for membership.

You may meet the minimal requirements to apply, but one week is way to new to be accepted in the community (In my opinion.) Nothing against you personally, but I'm going to leave a -1.

So the vibe you're sending is that the FRG community is exclusive. You would think you would want more people being a part of it, especially those who have put in the time to get 50 hours, regardless of the time it took to achieve that. 50 hours is 50 hours on a single server, more than enough to learn many of the other members of the community and the server rules.

I dunno, maybe I'm wrong, but from what you're saying FRG essentially wants no new members to its rather "exclusive" list of official members. From my experience with gaming communities, the more the merrier. Thanks for the "warm" welcome though.
I'd strongly suggest not to comment on your own membership app, especially if it's to talk back to people giving their honest opinion, negative or positive.

Messages In This Thread