The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Choose a suggestion:
Suggestion 1
Suggestion 2
Suggestion 3
None of the above
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Kunai Quality of Life Suggestion

Okay
Before i get yelled at and screamed at for "lmao why cant yu be thankfl for whatt'chye hev, kunayrs r brokin anywayz", this is simply a quality of life improvement im asking for, as currently Kunais almost completely rely on the tracking shot and a lot of patience.

Currently, after using a tracking shot, the kunais take 20 seconds until you're allowed to use another (which is reasonable, the tracking shot is very strong if it hits the target).
However, for a secondary godlike weapon, it's very slow-paced and takes a lot of patience due to the cooldown, kunais being projectiles, and the primary attack kunai being fairly weak (20 damage).

So, I have a few suggestions:
Suggestion 1: (The suggestion i would prefer, seeing as the kunais have already received two nerfs) I suggest that upon rightful kill with the Kunais, the target lock cooldown gets reduced completely/by 10 seconds. This would allow for the Kunais to perform more smoothly in a heated situation, as right now they're only useful in 1v1's (and 80% of the time i get a "Fancyy, why did you kunai mee" even when disguised, kek).

Suggestion 2: Simply buff the primary attack kunai from 20 to ~30 damage, that way it's useful for things besides picking off near death people (which would also respectively buff the alt fire kunai)

Suggestion 3: This pretty much redoes one of the kunai nerfs, making it so that the third alt-fire kunai after a homing kunai has no delay (allows a kill if the homing hit the arm of an innocent/body of a det)
When a dragon round begins.

Find

Messages In This Thread
Kunai Quality of Life Suggestion - fancy - 05-21-2017, 03:57 AM