The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Daniel/McNuggie ban appeal #2

Steam Name (Current): Daniel

Steam Name (During incident): Daniel

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42863376

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/memeking2014/

Name of staff you were banned by: Brassx

Length of the ban: Permanent IP Ban.

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: Either one.

Reason for ban: "Had a chance to be mature about the demotion. Instead decided to be immature. No longer welcome here." There are numerous reasons, ranging from in-server harassment of specific players to the harassment of the entire community.

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: I did.

What really happened?: I had been on my last warning as a staff member due to numerous instances of drama that I had initiated with players such as NotChosen and Tobiasx, and I continued to harass them in game until Brass decided it was time to demote me. I had an incredibly immature reaction to my demotion and freaked out at the entire server, insulting people who were my friends, and pretty much went on a massive trantrum until Brass and the rest of the server had enough of it and banned me. Even after that, I continued to harass Brass and others on the server for around a month until legal action was threatened, which is when I stopped.

Additional details: There are no words to describe the amount of regret that I hold for my actions here in mid-2016. None of the people that I treated terribly deserved it, and I allowed my own mental health to affect my behaviour on the server. I never, ever should have done the things that I did back then, and if I could I would change it all and go back, but obviously I cannot. However, I truly believe that in the 8 months it has been since I was banned, and the 3 months it has been since my last appeal, I have grown tremendously as a person both in maturity and respect for the people around me. I understand that a lot of you who know me from the time I was banned do not ever want to see me back on the server, but I honestly do believe that I am a much better person and I would do anything to get the chance to prove it to you guys and redeem myself.

I know how unlikely it is that my ban will be removed, or even reduced, but if you guys have any hope at all that I changed, please give me a chance to show it. I really miss this community.

Thanks for reading. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to add me on steam or PM me or something, I really want to be as open as I can.

(further information on my ban can be found here: http://forerunnergaming.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=4478 )

Messages In This Thread
Daniel/McNuggie ban appeal #2 - Daniel (ban appeal) - 04-03-2017, 03:16 AM
RE: Daniel/McNuggie ban appeal #2 - feks - 04-03-2017, 03:42 AM
RE: Daniel/McNuggie ban appeal #2 - Kcat - 04-03-2017, 03:53 AM
RE: Daniel/McNuggie ban appeal #2 - Brassx - 04-03-2017, 08:49 AM
RE: Daniel/McNuggie ban appeal #2 - Unpoke - 04-03-2017, 05:34 PM
RE: Daniel/McNuggie ban appeal #2 - Chosen - 04-03-2017, 05:42 PM
RE: Daniel/McNuggie ban appeal #2 - fancy - 04-03-2017, 08:52 PM
RE: Daniel/McNuggie ban appeal #2 - Grassx - 04-03-2017, 09:43 PM
RE: Daniel/McNuggie ban appeal #2 - Unpoke - 04-03-2017, 11:36 PM
RE: Daniel/McNuggie ban appeal #2 - Kuro - 04-04-2017, 04:43 PM