The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Ground Boss Round (I'm back)

Suggestion for maps that are more open , but don't have enough room for Dragon rounds and would be a little quicker than a dragon round.

Spider Queen Boss
Information/Explanation
This round would use the Spider Queen model from (http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=111626188) and the Spider model. This would be a more "serious" , but tactics based boss round than Dragon (DPS isn't the only thing needed). Also suggesting this because the Worm Queen is a model from Dark Messiah and those models are pretty cool and creepy.

The Mechanics
Some Basics:
-Boss round can only happen with more than 9 players on.
-Map variety would be different (Can't happen on maps like Airbus or Lost Temple, anything where the model can't fit into unless Brass makes the model smaller).
-Ammo count would be as follows: Any SMG ammo gun has 2000 in reserve, 9mm has 1800 *Unless a HUGE which would get 2500*, Deagle has 900, Rifle has 1500, Railgun has 250, any Prop Guns (Bow is what I mean) would not be effected.
-For every 4 people 1 person spawns with a Health Station
-Anyone without a health station spawns with a Flare gun with 2 shots
-When you die you spawn , after 30 seconds, as a Baby Spider (Spiderling, model is included in the workshop page).
-Spider Queen has a 15 second "Grace" Period where everyone is blinded, similar to the Hunter, and cannot harm anyone and must be a specific distance away from any player.

Boss Mechanics:
-Boss has 12500 HP, this scales with 300 hp per extra person past 10 on the server, at 20 players on this scales to a 450 per person (If there's 24 people on, then the HP of the boss would be 17300 HP overall)
-Spider Queen takes double damage from Fire/Explosion sources and half damage from DoT suffixes like Corrosion and Contagion (Immune to frost/slow down suffixes like Dragon, bleed is unaffected).
-If at all possible you'd be in First Person for the Spider Queen
-Spider Queen has 4 different attacks:
1) Normal Melee (Slashes with front legs) that deal 40 damage infront of them (Like a swipe), Left Click.
2) Poisonous Bite (Leans forward an bites in a small radius) that deals 20 damage that applies Bleed (For 2 ticks each at 2 dmg) and Corrosion (For 3 ticks each at 3 dmg), Right Click.
3) Devour , Eat a corpse that applies a 100 HP regen at 20 hp per tick , reduces DoT effects, and is stackable. Press "E" on bodies.
4) Spider Bomb, (Ultimate move like the Dragon's Nuke Ball, only can happen at 50% HP and Below) this explodes all spiderlings applying a 15% reduced mobility and Contagion that deals 18 overall damage over 4 ticks.

Spiderling Mechanics:
-Spiderling has 75 overall HP
-has a 10% mobility increase over base movement speed
-Increased jump height by 50% over base jump height
-Can track enemies through the walls to help the Spider Queen hunt them down
-Has 2 Attacks
1) Bite , deals 10 Damage. Left Click.
2) String Trap, lay a small (Bear Trap size) web that when a player walks over applies reduced mobility by 10% for 5 ticks and Bleed damage for 5 hp over 1 Tick, not stackable. Right Click.

Any comments or questions are appreciated.
Find

Messages In This Thread
Ground Boss Round (I'm back) - Chosen - 03-29-2017, 05:10 PM
RE: Ground Boss Round (I'm back) - Glazz - 04-02-2017, 07:17 AM
RE: Ground Boss Round (I'm back) - Chosen - 04-17-2017, 04:35 PM
RE: Ground Boss Round (I'm back) - fancy - 04-17-2017, 09:17 PM