Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Ground Boss

First off i'm gonna have to disagree with the player model being a death claw due to "another server" already having that as their boss model. As for a model maybe BioSkocks Big daddy, Master chief, some sorta dino, fukin Greg I don't know. Second some interesting things the boss could have to balance how strong it could be against up to 20 people spamming it with op guns, A teleport similar to reaper for those of you who know the game character from Overwatch. As in the boss would be able to teleport where their looking but not our of the map just on other platforms across the map like reaper would. Another thing maybe a shield like our beloved Morgoth so its a bit harder to kill. Something else a ground smash for those who would crowd the boss its would stun them and make the boss have 0 collision and damage as a way to get away not a cheesy way to kill a lot of players. Another idea give the boss cannibalism so it could heal like a hunter would. That's all I got right now and remember these are all just ideas and suggestions nothing concrete and all up for discussion.
Find

Messages In This Thread
Ground Boss - Poison - 03-24-2017, 03:57 AM
RE: Ground Boss - Bathory - 03-24-2017, 05:58 AM
RE: Ground Boss - Jerome the Ninja - 03-24-2017, 12:53 PM
RE: Ground Boss - Brassx - 03-24-2017, 01:13 PM
RE: Ground Boss - Poison - 03-24-2017, 09:06 PM
RE: Ground Boss - Corsola - 03-24-2017, 11:28 PM
RE: Ground Boss - [GR]NICESHOTgetrektm8 - 03-25-2017, 12:14 PM