The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Snowglobe REWORKED

Big Grin 
Before I even start, let’s go over orbs. Orbs aren’t guns, nor are they meant to be used in combat. They’re {Support} types, while guns and melees are {Attack} types. {Support} types are used for healing and reducing damage, while {Attack} types are used in actual fights. The Snowglobe is an orb, yet its abilities are reliant on using it in combat, and even if used in the perfect situation, at most you’ll receive 5 HP and a boost of speed for 2 seconds, because by time you’ve charged it and shot it, it’ll just fly thru the attacker and you’ll have been mowed down with a Yagginese Famas. Its abilities are impractical in TTT, and Brass and I have been talking off and on trying to find an actual use for it. I’ve brainstormed for a long time, asking others their opinions on it, and have finally put together my idea for the complete rework of the Snowglobe. The idea I went with for the Snowglobe is an item that allows an immediate retreat from an unfavorable fight while also allowing the use of a small, instant heal.

First, I’ll list the new abilities (seems OP until you see the cons):
  • Activating the Snowglobe once fully charged surrounds the user in a snowstorm (same one as it is now)
  • While active, the users mobility is increased by 50% (same as speedy)
  • Once activated, the user is invulnerable to all forms of damage except fall damage, fire damage, and map killzones (to prevent exploits)
  • Anyone who gets too close to the user (as in entering the snowstorm) while active is inflicted with “Permafrost”, a unique debuff that is essentially the Iced debuff, however it is permanent unless... (See Below)
  • “Permafrost” can only be removed by taking any form of fire damage

Here are the cons:
  • While active, the user cannot use ANY weapons (including melees) until the effect wears off
  • (Here’s the healing ability I talked about) Acts as a double-edged sword. If activated when ABOVE 50 HP, the user's health is set to 50. However, if activated BELOW 50 HP, the user is healed to 50 HP. This is in place to prevent instant fleeing to delay the round
  • Snowglobe is able to be used only ONCE a round
  • Taking fire damage while activated instantly shuts off the effects
  • Effect lasts for a very short time (up to Brass to determine, it’ll probably be only 10 to 20 seconds)

As always feedback is VERY useful. It allows me to determine what needs changed and/or fixed. Also note this is not an "Official" planned buff. This idea is based off my personal views on the item and should be treated as a normal suggestion. Basically Brass had no influence over me posting this.
Umpty Dumpty

Messages In This Thread
Snowglobe REWORKED - Bezerker - 03-06-2017, 09:10 PM
RE: Snowglobe REWORKED - Bezerker - 03-06-2017, 09:37 PM
RE: Snowglobe REWORKED - Bezerker - 03-06-2017, 09:49 PM
RE: Snowglobe REWORKED - Angry_Reaper - 03-06-2017, 09:53 PM
RE: Snowglobe REWORKED - Bezerker - 03-06-2017, 09:59 PM
RE: Snowglobe REWORKED - Corsola - 03-06-2017, 10:22 PM
RE: Snowglobe REWORKED - Aresuft - 03-06-2017, 10:27 PM
RE: Snowglobe REWORKED - Mary - 03-06-2017, 10:36 PM
RE: Snowglobe REWORKED - Mod Mark - 03-06-2017, 11:34 PM
RE: Snowglobe REWORKED - Brassx - 03-07-2017, 07:28 PM