The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Kosing for Killing Innos, Despite RDM

During my time of playing on this server I have found most things to be fun and enjoyable, however, I have a problem with one of the rules. The rule on kosing someone who has killed an innocent is "misunderstood" and or abused. When a T is hit with a prop, or has sustained damage from RDM, they kill the innocent responsible, naturally. Despite the presence of obvious and often intentional RDM, some people will use this rule and procceed to kill the person that was RDM'd. Doing this can cause a massive RDM train if they are innocent, but it also causes people to lose their T rounds, while no slays can be made for it.I have been on the T's side of this situation time and time again, and when I report, it has no weight due to the rule in place, despite it being a kos off of "suspicion" or possible RDM, no one gets slain. I won't mention names of people that abuse this rule, but I do think something should be done. I have seen too many RDM trains and T's getting destroyed for being in the right. You can say this post was made because of saltyness and yes it is true, I am salty over getting RDM's soooo many times, but there are others that will agree with this post and I am seeking support to change this rule. Thanks for reading.
Find

Messages In This Thread
Kosing for Killing Innos, Despite RDM - beachbeans - 01-11-2017, 04:12 AM