The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

McNuggie's Ban Appeal

Before you auto -1 this, McNuggie(or daniel whatever you want to call him) is a long time friend of mine from NTG and not once have I seen him act out of line. Me myself being banned 4 times on NTG can speak for him that what he did here is mild in my view. I have always loved playing with this dude and would love to see him unbanned. He came to me and asked me for help on his appeal since he is IP banned on the forums. Give him a chance guys.

Steam Name (Current): Daniel

Steam Name (During incident): Probably Daniel at the start of it.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42863376

Steam Profile Link: http://www.steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198045992480

Name of staff you were banned by: Brassx.

Length of the ban: Permanent IP ban.

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: Either.

Reason for ban: "Had a chance to be mature about the demotion. Instead decided to be immature. No longer welcome here."

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: Yes.

What really happened?: I had been harassing NotChosen for around a week despite numerous warnings from Brassx to stop, so I was therefore demoted from my Admin position. After my demotion, I went on a tantrum and said some things that I regret beyond imagine. If you want all the details go here: http://forerunnergaming.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=4478
I was a power hungry prick, and I harassed people for no reason.

Additional details: I own up to all the mistakes I made completely. Throughout my entire life I don't think that I've done anything more ridiculous and immature towards a group of people that have respected and supported me for years, and I am unbelievably sorry for all the people that I hurt. I understand that my chances of receiving this appeal are practically zero, as I am banned on the forums for a reason and it's been made clear that I am no longer welcome here, but I'm honestly willing to do anything to get a second chance and show that I've really really put the effort into becoming a better person.
I did some really awful things to you guys that I will probably not forgive myself for a long time. I do not want to make excuses for this, it was entirely my fault and they were all conscious decisions made by me, however, I was going through a really tough time during this part of the year.
Through the last couple of months I've done everything possible to turn my behavior around and I believe that I have actually become a better person, and I have proved that to people on other communities that know what I did here (Moat Gaming)
The reason I want to be unbanned is not the same reason that I played FRG in the past, which was because of my staff rank. I want to be unbanned because I really really miss you all beyond imagining, and I spent such a long time on this server that despite the fact that I am no longer part of it, it will always hold a place in my heart. I also really miss playing a TTT server that I actually enjoy and have fun on, I haven't had a good time playing TTT in awhile.

I really can not stress how sorry I am for everything I did. I know I do not deserve another chance, but I have to try. I'll take anything honestly. Keep me banned for another year. Clear my inventory. Do anything. I am sorry.
Find

Messages In This Thread
McNuggie's Ban Appeal - Camvlo - 01-07-2017, 03:18 AM
RE: McNuggie's Ban Appeal - Eclipse - 01-07-2017, 03:26 AM
RE: McNuggie's Ban Appeal - tobiasxz - 01-07-2017, 03:27 AM
RE: McNuggie's Ban Appeal - hockeyfn - 01-07-2017, 03:35 AM
RE: McNuggie's Ban Appeal - HeisenPumpkin - 01-07-2017, 03:38 AM
RE: McNuggie's Ban Appeal - Enchantable - 01-07-2017, 03:48 AM
RE: McNuggie's Ban Appeal - EmperorWhale - 01-07-2017, 03:49 AM
RE: McNuggie's Ban Appeal - HeisenPumpkin - 01-07-2017, 04:19 AM
RE: McNuggie's Ban Appeal - Bezerker - 01-07-2017, 04:40 AM
RE: McNuggie's Ban Appeal - Grassx - 01-07-2017, 04:20 AM